Monday, November 1, 2010

I suppose

So with this being a new blog perhaps I should start off with pictures. Since pictures depict personality which adds character and gives away my photographer status. baha.
Most recently, I had a lovely week being surprised by by friends and family for my recent birthday...
Again, I thank all that made my week feel special! :)
                                            First was the surprise of my parents taking the whole
                                            fam out to Wasabi for a lil lunch...


                                          mmmmmm....


                                          Then Saturday was the surprise out Panera Bread with
                                          some girlfriends. 'Twas a lovely time!

                                           And who could resist the yearly tradition of mini pumpkin
                                           muffins with dip. In the words of McDonald's, I'm lovin it!

Quote for the day: (taken from the script of Anne of Green Gables in honor of the 2-year anniversary production from Life Fellowship Youth Group. Yes, we are sentimental. :)

"I was imagining I was the little girl in the blue dress, standing off by herself as if she didn't belong to anybody, and hoping nobody would notice her. Except Him. She was afraid He might'nt notice her. But its likely he did, don't you think? And then He would look at her and put His hand on her hair, and oh, such a thrill of joy as would run through her!"
~Anne

Perhaps we long for that thrill of joy, too...

No comments:

Post a Comment